75th Birthday Gifts
To plan a 75th birthday party, you need a number of things. First of all, you need to match the right gift for the person you are buying for. A few gift ideas-
- think about their physical abilities at this age,
- as well as their age,
- and especially what they are interested in. Do they like sports? Are they into listening to music? Do they have any physical problems that you should consider? For example, it would not make sense to buy someone the 1942 DVD, if they have no DVD player, so plan ahead.
Consider the following 75th birthday ideas:
- Music from the year they were born
- A coin set from their special birth year, which you can choose to personalize with their name, birthdate or your own special message.
A book of events from their year
- You can make a collage of photos from all different stages of the person’s life. Add your own funny captions to make a one of a kind 75th birthday present. Have everybody sign the back of the year birthday frame so the birthday man or woman has everyone’s special signature and greeting.
75th Birthday Decorations
When you reach those upper years, you may have a difficult time locating birthday decorations for the party. One customer that called us said she spent most of an entire day trying to locate these items in the city where she lives. She ended up going to 5 different party stores, before she shopped online and found OvertheHillGifts.com. No need to struggle anymore. OvertheHillGifts.com sells 75th birthday decorations like confetti, signs, centerpieces and anything else you might need to decorate the party room on the big day. Let us help you. Remember that we offer lightening quick shipping.