Five 90th Birthday Gift Ideas
Have a special older loved one turning 90 this year? Take the time to plan a celebration that will honor them and the life they have lived. A perfect 90th birthday party, no matter what the budget, is about sharing this moment with family and friends. Plan your party according to the amount of people you expect to attend and the party location. Here are 5 easy 90th birthday ideas
to help you with your event.90th Birthday Gift Basket
- Bring a smile to their face with a 90th birthday gift basket
. You can make a specific basket that caters to their interests or needs, or you can have a themed basket. You can never go wrong with a 90th gift basket as it celebrates that moment in time. Trivia items about the 1920’s serve as great conversation pieces at a party.Capturing 90th Birthday Memories
- Don’t let your party pass without capturing some of it, or all of it, on film. Complete the photographic journey with a 90th birthday photo album, perfect for storing all those birthday party memories.90th Birthday Supplies & Decorations
- Turning 90 is a big deal and should be celebrated as such! Because age 90 themed party items are hard to find in stores you will have to resort to making your own decorations or buying them from online retailers. If you have the time and creativity you can certainly make some fun 90th party decorations. Online you will be able to find for purchase all the 90th birthday supplies
such as 90th birthday banners, to streamers, and even confetti.90th Gifts with Your Own Personal Touch
- Personalized gifts make great 90th birthday presents. They show that you took extra time and care with your gift selection. A gift like a personalized print also can have a dual purpose. First and foremost it is a gift, but secondly you can use it as part of our party décor and make a display with it. Whether a print is tied to facts and trivia about the year they were born, or a sentimental 90th birthday poem full of well wishes it will spruce up any birthday party’s look and serve as a memento from their big day. Consider a “What happened on this date” history print. You can even add their name onto the list of events and by doing so you make their birth an important part of history.Useable 90th Birthday Gifts
- One of the best ideas is a gift that someone can not only take away as a birthday memento, but can use time and again afterwards. Consider a usable gift like a magnifying ruler. Ever need a ruler and can’t find one? A special 90th birthday ruler will be kept someplace special and will always be on hand when. A magnifying ruler is doubly helpful for older eyes.
Regardless of what type of 90th birthday gift you want to find, we can assist. For more help with 90th birthday gifts
call our Customer Service Department.
Prefer not to order online? Call us.
Over the Hill Gifts.comTM
Contact Us Today
Customer Support Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:00 A.M-4:00 P.M. Eastern Time
Over the Hill Gifts.comTM
All rights reserved.